While the scope of this blog is pretty broad — you can stuff anything into the label of telecommuting — I often like to connect with other bloggers by writing guest posts. Here are a few that I’ve done lately.
- At Diets in Review I wrote about using smartphones and mobile technology to aid weight loss plans.
- At Cube Dweller Fitness I discussed a philosophy of exercise that has worked exceedingly well as I got in shape, and have stayed in shape, for baseball season.
- In the small business world, I wrote at Leora Wenger’s site, Websites for Small Biz, about the importance of web hosting for small businesses — even those that don’t necessarily depend on a website to generate traffic.
- I also wrote at The Small Business about calendar alerts and how they’ve been of great use to this forgetful mind.
- Looping back to technology, I wrote at Technology Bloggers that smartphone battery life improvements are surely on the horizon.
- And at Time Management Ninja I discussed the time management value of cloud computing services.